Maayo Hotel is located for leisure and business, housed in the first wellness complex of Mandaue, Cebu City. Boasts of well-appointed guestrooms bathed in soothing hues that inspire relaxation and solace. It is accessible to Cebu’s famous cultural-heritage sites as well as shopping destinations and entertainment hubs.Located 5 km from SM City Cebu, Maayo Hotel offers well-appointed rooms with free WiFi access. Boasting a spa centre, the property has an infinity pool and 3 on-site dining options.
All air-conditioned rooms have carpeted flooring, personal safe and a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room and all rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The on-site restaurants serve a wide range of culinary delights, including local specialties and international dishes. Operates 24-hour front desk where staff can assist you with luggage storage and airport transfer service.
Ayala Center Cebu is 6 km from the hotel, while Fort San Pedro is 7.5 km away. The nearest airport is Mactan Cebu International Airport, 4 km from the Hotel.
- The price posted here is per person. Based on Superior Single/Double or Twin room sharing with breakfast.
- Should you wish to upgrade your room accommodation, you may do so by adding extra package cost located at the booking section by clicking the + button.
- Extra services can be added as well with the net price on minimum of 2 persons.
- Single/Solo traveler will be charge base on 2 minimum of persons.
✅ 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
✅ Breakfast at the hotel
✅ High speed wireless internet connection
✅ Coffee and tea making facilities
✅ Access to the swimming pool
✅ Complimentary bottled water (replenished on a daily basis)
✅ All rates are nett, inclusive of service charge and all mandatory government taxes.
✅ 3 hours Cebu City Tour to Fort San Pedro (Entrance Fee not included), Basilica, Santo Nino, Magellan’s Cross, Heritage of Cebu Monument and Philippine Taoist Temple. Pick up and drop off for this tour will be at the hotel with private car/driver service only.
Hotel Services and Amenities
✅ Express Check in and Checkout (subject to room availability)
✅ Laundry, Pressing, and Dry Cleaning Services
✅ Wake-up call
✅ High Speed Internet Connection
✅ 1 Full Service Restaurant
✅ Lobby Lounge
✅ Infinity Pool
✅ Jogging Trail and Yoga Space
✅ Transportation Service
✅ High-speed Elevators
SURCHARGE ON PEAK PERIODS
Peak period surcharge for Sinulog, Chinese New Year, Kadayawan, Christmas and New Year‟s Eve at Php 2,500.00 per room night. Minimum 2 nights stay during Peak Season.
Incidental Charges: Rooms and breakfast only charged to KR Travel And Tours. All incidental charges will be on your own account. Upon check-in, the hotel will require an incidental deposit per room per night or credit card verification. Deposit is refundable upon check-out, less the actual incidental charges incurred during your stay.
POSTPONEMENT/ CANCELLATION/ NO SHOW
Bookings may be cancelled or moved to another date, free of charge, with notice to be given at least 5 days prior to arrival. For notice given less than 20 days, the hotel will charge full cancellation fee. No Refund for No Show.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
Rooms will be ready for check-in from 3:00 PM and you may check-out until 12:00Noon. Requests for early check-in from 6:00 AM onwards or late check-out until 6:00 PM may be arranged, subject to availability, and with a corresponding fee. Should you require immediate access to your room upon arrival before the standard check-in time, we recommend that you book an additional night prior to the arrival date. Similarly, should you require guaranteed late check-out, booking an additional night will assure you of continued stay until your late departure.
4 years old and below Free of Charge | 5-10 years old 50% discount | 11 years old and above Full Rate
For Extra Bed
Up to two (2) children 10 years old & below may stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Children 11 years old and above will be charged the full extra person rate. Extra person can be added at the booking section by clicking the + button.
Booking terms and conditions:
Booking must be made 2 days before the arrival date. This will allow us to make the arrangements smoothly. In the event that this is hotel is not available upon booking, we will provide another hotel accommodation with the same category.
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂