WELCOME TO ONE CENTRAL HOTEL
One Central Hotel is devoted to welcome and serve the people with ONE Touch.
ONE Touch can mean a lot of things but for One Central Hotel, ONE Touch is the affection and compassion we have for our guests; the dedication we have to meet their delightful satisfaction; and the impact that patrons take home with them and carry wherever they may be.
ONE Touch is the goal that there can only be one, One Central Hotel.
At One Central Hotel, we open our doors to you. We have 157 well-appointed guest rooms filled with the warmth of Filipino hospitality. We take care of the needs of travelers whether it is for business or leisure. One Central Hotel is your best choice for relaxation, business meetings, corporate events, birthday celebrations, and intimate weddings within the heart of Cebu.
One Central Hotel is downtown Cebu’s premier business hotel, offering affordable luxury accommodations and a panoramic view of the city. The hotel is conveniently located at the corner of Leon Kilat and Sanciangko Streets, making it the perfect starting point for travelers and businessmen as it is near the bus terminal and port area.
The hotel offers 157 rooms with panoramic views of the city, meeting rooms and a grand ballroom for your intimate gatherings and grand celebrations. One can plunge into the cool waters of the hotel’s pool or continue your fitness regimen at the fitness gym. It is home to hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, Café Tartanilla–that offers delectable buffet spread and downtown’s longest happy hour.
Built on the site of an old lumber store, One Central Hotel rose from the grounds near the location where Cebu’s Central Train Station once stood. The area is the epicenter of trade and commerce and has been a witness to Cebu’s modernization.
In the early 1900’s, the birth of the train paved the way for the rise of businesses and the modernization of Cebu. The Central Station sprawls from the site of the current Development Bank of the Philippines and Cebu City Medical Center. Aside from the train, horse-drawn carriages, or tartanillas, also played a part in transporting the passengers to and from the train stations. The 57-mile railway stretches all the way from Danao up north to Argao down south. There is also a short railway that leads up to the port along Leon Kilat Street. The dawn of World War II ended the train operations in Cebu.
One Central Hotel welcomes the guests with the warmth of Filipino hospitality and a heart full of CARE – the kind that radiates from a Filipino home.
- The price posted here is per person. Based on Deluxe Single/Double or Twin room sharing with breakfast.
- Should you wish to upgrade your room accommodation, you may do so by adding extra package cost located at the booking section by clicking the + button.
- Extra services can be added as well with the net price on minimum of 2 persons.
- Single/Solo traveler will be charge base on 2 minimum of persons.
✅ 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation
✅ Buffet breakfast
✅ All inclusive of service charge and prevailing government taxes
✅ 3 hours Cebu City Tour to Fort San Pedro (Entrance Fee not included), Basilica, Santo Nino, Magellan’s Cross, Heritage of Cebu Monument and Philippine Taoist Temple. Pick up and drop off for this tour will be at the hotel with private car/driver service only.
SURCHARGE ON PEAK PERIODS
Peak period surcharge for Sinulog, Holy Week, Chinese New Year, Kadayawan, Christmas and New Year‟s Eve at Php 3,000.00 per room night. Minimum 3 nights stay during Peak Season.
o 24 December Php 1,500 per person
o 31 December Php 1,500 per person
o 14 February Php 1,500 per person
Incidental Charges: Rooms and breakfast only charged to KR Travel And Tours. All incidental charges will be on your own account. Upon check-in, the hotel will require an incidental deposit per room per night or credit card verification. Deposit is refundable upon check-out, less the actual incidental charges incurred during your stay.
POSTPONEMENT/ CANCELLATION/ NO SHOW
Bookings may be cancelled or moved to another date, free of charge, with notice to be given at least 10 days prior to arrival. For notice given less than 10 days, the hotel will charge 1 night cancellation fee. No Refund for No Show.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
Rooms will be ready for check-in from 3:00 PM and you may check-out until 11:00Am. Requests for early check-in from 6:00 AM onwards or late check-out until 6:00 PM may be arranged, subject to availability, and with a corresponding fee. Should you require immediate access to your room upon arrival before the standard check-in time, we recommend that you book an additional night prior to the arrival date. Similarly, should you require guaranteed late check-out, booking an additional night will assure you of continued stay until your late departure. Extension of stay date shall be subject to room availability.
Child/ Children, 10 and below, maximum of 2, sharing room with parents using existing bedding/s, are free of charge excluding meals.
Booking terms and conditions:
Booking must be made 2 days before the arrival date. This will allow us to make the arrangements smoothly. In the event that this is hotel is not available upon booking, we will provide another hotel accommodation with the same category.
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused
by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂