La Mirada Hotel
La Mirada Hotel is a 15-storey Spanish Mediterranean- inspired residential tower in Mactan, Cebu that takes you closer to the satisfying lifestyle you have longed for. Experience the natural high of waking up to a breathtaking 180-degree vista of sun, sea and sky.
Imagine an oceanfront hotel on the coast of Mactan Island that captures the essence and allure of the Philippines. You’ll find it at La Mirada Hotel – a relaxing island hotel where you can feel the warmth of the sun and of the people.
Easy to get to but so hard to leave. You will relax, unwind and fall in love with all that makes La Mirada Hotel and Mactan Island uniquely unforgettable. With full 24 hour security and gated access, the natural beauty and secluded location of this hotel offers the perfect blend of tranquility and adventure, married with the comfort of having modern conveniences within easy reach.
- The price posted here is per person. Based on Deluxe Single/Double or Twin room sharing with breakfast.
- Should you wish to upgrade your room accommodation, you may do so by adding extra package cost located at the booking section by clicking the + button.
- Extra services can be added as well with the net price on minimum of 2 persons.
- Single/Solo traveler will be charge base on 2 minimum of persons.
✅ 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
✅ Complimentary access to the Fitness Gym, Swimming Pool and Beach (where applicable).
✅Complimentary WI-FI Internet access in common areas and rooms (where applicable).
✅Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities.
✅ Rates are net inclusive of 12% value added tax and 5% service charge
✅ 3 hours Mactan | Lapu-Lapu City Tour to Mactan Shrine/Lapu-Lapu Monument, Mactan Famous Guitar Factory, Marcelo Fernan Bridge, Nuestra Señora De Regla – Berhin sa Regla Church, Sto. Niño de Cebu-Mactan Parish, Mactan New Town. Pick up and drop off for this tour will be at the hotel with private car/driver service only.
SURCHARGE ON PEAK PERIODS
Peak period surcharge for Sinulog, Holy Week, Golden Week, Chuseok, Chinese New Year, Kadayawan, Christmas and New Year‟s Eve at Php 1,000 per room night. Minimum 3 nights stay during Peak Season.
Incidental Charges: Room only charged to KR Travel And Tours. All incidental charges will be on your own account. Upon check-in, the hotel will require an incidental deposit per room per night or credit card verification. Deposit is refundable upon check-out, less the actual incidental charges incurred during your stay.
Smoking Fee: P10,000 per cigarette butt
POSTPONEMENT/ CANCELLATION/ NO SHOW
Bookings may be cancelled or moved to another date, free of charge, with notice to be given at least 15 days prior to arrival. For notice given less than 15 days, the hotel will charge 1 night cancellation fee. No Refund for No Show.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
Rooms will be ready for check-in from 3:00 PM and you may check-out until 11:00Am. Requests for early check-in from 6:00 AM onwards or late check-out until 6:00 PM may be arranged, subject to availability, and with a corresponding fee. Should you require immediate access to your room upon arrival before the standard check-in time, we recommend that you book an additional night prior to the arrival date. Similarly, should you require guaranteed late check-out, booking an additional night will assure you of continued stay until your late departure. Extension of stay date shall be subject to room availability.
9 years old and below Free of Charge | 10 years old and above Full Rate
For Extra Bed
Up to two (2) children 9 years old & below may stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Children 10 years old and above will be charged the full extra person rate. Extra person can be added at the booking section by clicking the + button.
CHILD BREAKFAST RATE: None of the rooms or suite rates included child breakfast. The breakfast for children aged 3 years and under is free, and children aged 4 to 7 years on a 50% discount. At age 8 years and above, a 100% breakfast rate will be collected.
Booking terms and conditions:
Booking must be made 2 days before the arrival date. This will allow us to make the arrangements smoothly. In the event that this is hotel is not available upon booking, we will provide another hotel accommodation with the same category.
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused
by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂