Waterfront Hotel Cebu Tours. Waterfront Hotel Cebu Tours. Waterfront Hotel Cebu Tours. Waterfront Hotel Cebu Tours.
Grandly situated at the heart of the city’s commercial and business district. A convenient 30-minute drive from the Mactan International Airport, the hotel is home to 561 guestrooms and suites, 9 wining and dining outlets, and is popularly known for its superior meeting and conference facilities. With a seating capacity of up to 4,000, the hotel’s Convention Center is outfitted with 4 function rooms and 2 grand ballrooms designed to host all event types and sizes.
This sprawling, stately property that is the flagship of the Waterfront chain is a stunning Cebu landmark. Located at the beating heart of the city, it is 5 to 15 minutes away from the nearest IT zone and business district. With a lot to offer including 561 guest rooms, 9 international F&B outlets, a massive convention facility that can accommodate thousands, state-of-the-art fitness and relaxation amenities and a 6-story entertainment and casino block, the hotel is a powerhouse hub that combines the modern, luxurious accommodations with endless dining, relaxation, entertainment, events and business options.
Waterfront Philippines, Inc. (WPI) operates one of the top Filipino-owned hotel chains in the country. A pioneer in promoting a distinctly Filipino brand of leisure and hospitality, WPI carries several valued properties under its umbrella, making a strong imprint in every major Philippine City with the presence in Manila, Cebu, and Davao in key business and tourism areas as a highly-prized focal point of every traveler’s ideal itinerary.
WPI is registered as an investment holding company for hotel, leisure and tourism businesses. Wholly-owned subsidiaries are: Waterfront Mactan Casino Hotel, Inc. (WMCHI) and Waterfront Cebu City Casino Hotel, Inc. (WCCCHI). In 1995, acquired Waterfront Promotion Ltd., (WPL) from Waterfront Amusement and Gaming Limited (WAGL) and became its wholly-owned subsidiary. WPL was incorporated in the Cayman Islands to primarily provide international marketing and promotion of hotels and casinos.
Being an investment holding company in hotel or hospitality and gaming or recreation businesses, WPI has a strategic advantage in the marketplace. Best-positioned to be first in line for opportunities in the highly competitive global hospitality industry. The world-class facilities to the cities where its brand is present provide an unforgettable package – a diverse and complete entertainment system that will attract local, regional, and international visitors.
Keeping its lead in the market by building on past successes and improving constantly on the guest experience, making it current and relevant.
- The price posted here is per person. Based on Superior Single/Double or Twin room sharing with breakfast.
- Should you wish to upgrade your room accommodation, you may do so by adding extra package cost located at the booking section by clicking the + button.
- Extra services can be added as well with the net price on minimum of 2 persons.
- Single/Solo traveler will be charge base on 2 minimum of persons.
✅ 1 Night Hotel Accommodation
✅ Buffet Breakfast at Uno
✅ In-room coffee and tea making facilities
✅ Free Wifi internet in all rooms
✅ Complimentary bottled Water
✅ Access to the gym, pool and Casino – (Except for WIHD) (subject to government regulations)
✅ Sanitation kit with wet tissue, alcohol and face mask
✅ All rates are nett, inclusive of service charge and all mandatory government taxes.
✅ 3 hours Cebu City Tour to Fort San Pedro (Entrance Fee not included), Basilica, Santo Nino, Magellan’s Cross, Heritage of Cebu Monument and Philippine Taoist Temple. Pick up and drop off for this tour will be at the hotel with private car/driver service only.
Additional Inclusions for all Suites and rooms on the Ambassador Floor in WCCH and WAHC: (availability may be subject to government regulations)
✅ Club floor check-in and check-out
✅ Selection of Executive Chef themed breakfast delivered through Room Service
✅ Complimentary access to the lounge
✅ Complimentary all day drink such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, chilled juices & bottled water in the lounge
✅ Complimentary set Cocktail food and beverage every 5:00pm-7:00pm from the Chef‟s Ambassador Menu
✅ Complimentary use of the Boardroom for a maximum of one (1) hour. Subject to space availability
✅ Complimentary Internet access for a maximum of one (1) hour at the Lounge
✅ Complimentary Suit Pressing and Shoe Shine Service (1 pair per day)
SURCHARGE ON PEAK PERIODS
Peak period surcharge for Sinulog, Chinese New Year, Kadayawan, Christmas and New Year‟s Eve at Php 500.00 per room night. Minimum 2 nights stay during Peak Season.
Incidental Charges: Rooms and breakfast only charged to KR Travel And Tours. All incidental charges will be on your own account. Upon check-in, the hotel will require an incidental deposit equivalent to Php 1,000.00 per room per night or credit card verification. Deposit is refundable upon check-out, less the actual incidental charges incurred during your stay.
POSTPONEMENT/ CANCELLATION/ NO SHOW
Bookings may be cancelled or moved to another date, free of charge, with notice to be given at least 5 days prior to arrival. For notice given less than 5 days, the hotel will charge 1 night cancellation fee. No Refund for No Show.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
Rooms will be ready for check-in from 3:00 PM and you may check-out until 12:00Noon. Requests for early check-in from 6:00 AM onwards or late check-out until 6:00 PM may be arranged, subject to availability, and with a corresponding fee of Php 1,000.00 per request. Should you require immediate access to your room upon arrival before the standard check-in time, we recommend that you book an additional night prior to the arrival date. Similarly, should you require guaranteed late check-out, booking an additional night will assure you of continued stay until your late departure.
UNREGISTERED GUEST’S FEE
All guest names or room occupants should be registered accordingly upon Booking/Reservations. All unregistered guests must go through security and front desk for proper identification and will be charged Php1, 000.00 per person per night regardless if room is under single or double occupancy.
Children’s Discount on F&B – (Applicable on buffet meals at Uno only, discount based on regular rate)
5 years old and below Free of Charge | 6-10 years old 50% discount | 11 years old and above Full Rate
For Extra Bed
Up to two (2) children 10 years old & below may stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Children 11 years old and above will be charged the full extra person rate. Extra person can be added at the booking section by clicking the + button.
Booking terms and conditions:
Booking must be made 2 days before the arrival date. This will allow us to make the arrangements smoothly. In the event that this is hotel is not available upon booking, we will provide another hotel accommodation with the same category.
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused
by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂