A Landscape of Sea and City – Just take it in… A sand and sea oasis minutes from the urban sprawl of Mactan. The milieu here is definitely tropical island sea side, with blue water farther than the eye can see, but the vibe is boutique sleek with a tinge of urban vitality.
The island twin of sparkling Cebu, Mactan is where historical Philippines began. It is also the site of the country’s first triumphant stand against foreign invaders. But beyond that, some of the most exquisite beaches fringe the island making it, not only a preferred choice for adventuring in the sea, but also a font of the freshest, sweetest sea food.
161 rooms of three tiers festoon the quirkily interesting BE RESORT MACTAN, nestled in secluded Punta Engaño and a breezy 15 minutes from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport. Each room is stylishly appointed and contemporary in both furnishing and décor––touches of local artistry notwithstanding. Two restaurants offer a range of gastronomic possibilities. An infinity pool cascades more fun in the sun––though night swimming is a big hit as well. A kiddie pool gives the kids their own personal water playground. Water sports are there for the taking, and if physical activity is your thing, rush over to the game room or sweat it out in the gym.
A gorgeous mash up of balmy beach life and urban vitality…this is BEyond hospitality.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our modern contemporary vibe extends from our sun-bleached exterior aesthetics into the balmy-white and wood interiors popped with island hues. Special chiropractic-approved beds make sure you get a good night’s sleep, all wrapped up in our cozy linens. Each room is equipped with amenities to make your stay with us easy and worry-free.
BE COOL – Fitted with twin beds and a bay window seating, this air-conditioned room comes with a personal safe, a flat-screen cable TV, and an private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, hot shower facility, and free toiletries.
BE CHIC – Featuring a balcony with views of the beach, this twin room is fitted with queen beds and air conditioning. The room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a personal safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, free toiletries, and hot shower facility.
BE CLASSY – Overlooking the sea via its balcony, this suite is fitted with a king bed and an private bathroom with a bathtub, hot shower facility, and a hairdryer. Free toiletries is also included.
- The price posted here is per person. Based on Be Cool (Forest View) Single/Double or Twin room sharing with breakfast.
- Should you wish to upgrade your room accommodation, you may do so by adding extra package cost located at the booking section by clicking the + button.
- Extra services can be added as well with the net price on minimum of 2 persons.
- Single/Solo traveler will be charge base on 2 minimum of persons.
✅ 1 Night Hotel Accommodation
✅ Daily Breakfast at the hotel
✅ Complimentary use of the beach and swimming pools
✅ Complimentary two bottles of mineral water in the room, replenished daily
✅ Complimentary coffee and tea making facility
✅ Access to the game room and to the fitness center
✅ Unlimited WIFI access
✅ 3 hours Mactan | Lapu-Lapu City Tour to Mactan Shrine/Lapu-Lapu Monument, Mactan Famous Guitar Factory, Marcelo Fernan Bridge
Nuestra Señora De Regla – Berhin sa Regla Church, Sto. Niño de Cebu-Mactan Parish, Mactan New Town. Pick up and drop off for this tour will be at the hotel with private car/driver service only.
SURCHARGE ON PEAK PERIODS
Peak period surcharge for Sinulog, Holy Week, Golden Week, Obon Period, Chuseok, Chinese New Year, Christmas and New Year’s Eve at Php 1,500.00 per room night. Minimum 3 nights stay during Peak Season. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse reservation that does not comply with the provision for this compulsory. NO arrival and NO departure on December 31, 2022.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner:
December 24, 2022 – Christmas Eve Dinner buffet at Php 2,300 net per person.
December 31, 2022 – New Year’s Ever Dinner buffet charge at 2,500 net per person
Incidental Charges: Rooms and breakfast only charged to KR Travel And Tours. All incidental charges will be on your own account. Upon check-in, the hotel will require an incidental deposit per room per night or credit card verification. Deposit is refundable upon check-out, less the actual incidental charges incurred during your stay.
POSTPONEMENT/ CANCELLATION/ NO SHOW
Bookings may be cancelled or moved to another date, free of charge, with notice to be given at least 10 days prior to arrival. For notice given less than 10 days, the hotel will charge 1 night cancellation fee. No Refund for No Show.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
Rooms will be ready for check-in from 3:00 PM and you may check-out until 11:00Am. Requests for early check-in from 6:00 AM onwards or late check-out until 6:00 PM may be arranged, subject to availability, and with a corresponding fee. Should you require immediate access to your room upon arrival before the standard check-in time, we recommend that you book an additional night prior to the arrival date. Similarly, should you require guaranteed late check-out, booking an additional night will assure you of continued stay until your late departure. Extension of stay date shall be subject to room availability.
Complimentary buffet meals for children aged 4 years of age and below 50% discount on buffet for children from 6 to 10 years of age. Above 11 years old is full charge.
For Extra Bed
2 children of 10 years old and below stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Child of 11 years old and above will be charge in full rate. No extra setup for all extra person.
Booking terms and conditions:
Booking must be made 2 days before the arrival date. This will allow us to make the arrangements smoothly. In the event that this is hotel is not available upon booking, we will provide another hotel accommodation with the same category.
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂