10% Discount Promo for Early Booking from August 10, 2022 to September 10, 2022.
Queen City of the South and the Seat of Christianity in the Philippines , Cebu is the country’s oldest city. Exploring Cebu City , one encounters a rich historic past. Cebuanos are extremely proud of their cultural and historical heritage, a legacy which has endured through the centuries from the time the great explorer Ferdinand Magellan first planted the cross on Cebu ’s shore. Time has been kind to Cebu . From Zubu, the busy trading port in 1521, it has evolved into a highly urbanized metropolitan center which now serves as focal point of growth and development in Southern Philippines.
- This package is quoted based on 3 Star or Standard hotel category. Please do not expect luxury accommodation such as King size or big bed, hot water, swimming pool and complete toiletries. Some hotel may have, but mostly they do not have it. Should you wish to upgrade your hotel accommodation, you may do so by adding extra package cost located at the booking section.
This package requires the minimum of 20 persons to commence the tour.
This package tour price is quoted based on the minimum number of persons and room sharing accommodation.
Room sharing arrangements:
Double / Twin Room Sharing
Single supplements apply
Tour activities inclusions:
Twin City: Cebu City & Mactan Tour – 5 to 7 hours
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off, Entrance fees,
Private transportation &tourism accredited tour guide during the tour
Buffet lunch at local restaurant, 1 hr. Shopping at SM or Ayala – only if time permitted
Island Hopping / Picnic Tour – 5 to 7 hours
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off, Island Entrance fees,
Private Motorized Boat Ride, Food attendant,
Snorkel Sets: Mask, Fins, Snorkel & Life Jackets
Seafood BBQ with fruits: Mango, Banana & Pineapple
Booking terms and conditions:
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused
by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
Net Rates Valid Until Further Notice
Rates are subject to PEAK SEASON Surcharge and is SUBJECT to CHANGE without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂