Service & Amenities:
- Cleanliness and safety
Body thermometer, Free face masks, Safe dining setup, Daily disinfection in all rooms, Hand sanitizer
Staff trained in safety protocol, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hygiene certification
Sterilizing equipment, Face coverings on staff, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter
Temperature check for guests and staff
- Services and conveniences
Air conditioning, Cash withdrawal, Elevator/Lift, Smoke-free property, Designated smoking area
Concierge, Facilities for disabled guests, Contactless check-in/out, Laundry service [Additional Charge]
Wheelchair accessible, Daily housekeeping, Luggage storage, Dry cleaning, Ironing service [Additional Charge]
Safety deposit boxes, Newspapers, Non-smoking rooms
- Dining, drinking, and snacking
Bar, Kitchen, Room service, Coffee shop, Restaurants
All-inclusive meals, Local cuisine breakfast
Guest Room Features
• Memory foam beds, 32-inch LCD TV with international cable channels
• Additional phone in the bathrooms, Bidet toilet spray, Wide working desk
• Electronic Safe, Coffee or tea set-up, Fully-stocked mini bar, Hair Dryer, Rainfall shower
H-Café Restaurant serves local and international cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, . Its glass paneled windows provide a sunny, bright atmosphere during the day and lights up the evening with its colorful display of lights. (Opens daily from 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM)
Visit the Highlights Lounge at the roof deck and savor top-of-the-line Asian Fusion cuisines. Enjoy live music and unwind with a drink uniquely concocted for the free-spirited. Relaxing music and a view of the city after dusk make Highlights the perfect place to be after a long day. (Opens 2:00 PM to 12:00 MN
SURCHARGE ON PEAK PERIODS
Peak period surcharge for Sinulog, Holy Week, Chinese New Year, Kadayawan, Christmas and New Year‟s Eve at Php 1,250.00 per room night. Minimum 2 nights stay during Peak Season.
Incidental Charges: Rooms and breakfast only charged to KR Travel And Tours. All incidental charges will be on your own account. Upon check-in, the hotel will require an incidental deposit per room per night or credit card verification. Deposit is refundable upon check-out, less the actual incidental charges incurred during your stay.
POSTPONEMENT/ CANCELLATION/ NO SHOW
Bookings may be cancelled or moved to another date, free of charge, with notice to be given at least 10 days prior to arrival. For notice given less than 5 days, the hotel will charge 1 night cancellation fee. No Refund for No Show.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIME
Rooms will be ready for check-in from 3:00 PM and you may check-out until 11:00Am. Requests for early check-in from 6:00 AM onwards or late check-out until 6:00 PM may be arranged, subject to availability, and with a corresponding fee. Should you require immediate access to your room upon arrival before the standard check-in time, we recommend that you book an additional night prior to the arrival date. Similarly, should you require guaranteed late check-out, booking an additional night will assure you of continued stay until your late departure. Extension of stay date shall be subject to room availability.
Child/ Children, 8 and below, maximum of 2, sharing room with parents using existing bedding/s, are free of charge without breakfast. Children 9 years old and above will be charged the full extra person rate. Extra person can be added at the booking section by clicking the + button.
Meal Policy at H- Café Buffet Restaurant
• Children 5-8 years old is 50% off from the regular price at H- Café
• Children 9 years and above regular rate will apply at H- Café
• Children 0-4 years old is Free of Charge at H’ Café buffet breakfast
Booking terms and conditions:
Booking must be made 2 days before the arrival date. This will allow us to make the arrangements smoothly. In the event that this is hotel is not available upon booking, we will provide another hotel accommodation with the same category.
No refunds can be made in case your booking is cancelled for reasons beyond our control of such as caused
by forces of nature, like typhoon, earthquakes, airline or fast craft delays/cancelled trip, medical reasons and others.
Hotel accommodation is subject to availability upon booking confirmation.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Top 10 Travel Tips:
1. Pack light = Packing light means more freedom and you can move easily and quickly when you travel.
2. Do not CHECK-IN any luggage if possible = After the transition from covid, everybody wants to travel. If you are lucky, you can stand by at the baggage claim crossing your fingers hoping that it did not travel to the wrong direction. If you are not, you will end up writing your ghost story when to meet your luggage again.
3. Carry a small backpack or suitcase = Check the airline handcary size requirements and reconfirm the carry on weight. Be sure to get the name of the person that reconfirms for your hand carry so you will have the name to spell out when somebody at the check-in counter will insist to check-in your luggage. Trust me, with my experience this summer, some groups went back home without meeting their checked-in luggage.
5. Take only what you need = This says it all 🙂
6. Copies of your passport and important documents = Always email them to yourself for back
up purposes, you never know when you need it. You can always go to your email to get it.
7. Electronics, Medications and other super important stuff = Always have them in Your Carry- On suitcase/backpack. Like I said, you do not want to end up writing your ghost story when to meet your checked-in luggage.
8. Notify your bank/credit card company about your travel plans = Banks usually will put a hold on your card while you are overseas.
9. Book your flights early = The earlier you book, the cheaper deal you get.
10. Travel Aid Kit = It would be wise to bring first aid kit, it maybe not for you at least you can save a soul instantly 🙂